Skip to main navigation Skip to main content

City Services

Waste Collection:

BestWay Disposal
This service is provided by the city. Pick-up day is Monday.

Building Permits:

Building Permits are currently being issued by Planning & Development Services of Kenton County (PDSKC). The city also requires approval of building plans during our city meetings or by appointment. There is a $25.00 fee to the city.

City of Fairview
P.O. Box 121
Independence, KY 41051

(859) 360-3146 - Office
(859) 360-3146 - Fax